Williamson Middle School Counseling Office
Phone (315) 589-9665 Fax (315) 589-8314
Contact Us If...
- your child is having a difficult time adjusting to the middle school.
- there is a problem at home that might affect your child's academic performance.
- you have seen a change in your child's behavior at home.
- anyone in the family or extended family is ill.
- there has been a recent family death.
- your child is having difficulty with another student.
- your child is having academic problems.
- you are interested in arranging a parent/teacher conference.
- your family is having financial difficulties.
We strongly believe that communication between home and school is essential for student success. Please contact us at any time.
Student & Parent Technology Helpdesk Link
Click the link below to submit your technology helpdesk tickets:
- Guidance Office
- Kristen Collins
- Amy Hanna
- Olivia Kime
- Deana Timmerman
- Leslie Wing
- Dennen Hill