Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
Our Core Beliefs
Children are our first priority.
Everything we do will be weighed against its impact on children.
- all children can learn.
- we must encourage all children will reach their highest potential.
- we must educate the whole child.
- the education of a child requires the active involvement of the entire community.
- all members of our community should serve as positive role models for our children.
- all community members have a voice in decision-making.
- our buildings will serve as places for life-long learning.
- in supporting each other.
- that laughter and joy are a part of learning.