- Download the Benefits Cost Estimator Tool
Download and edit the yellow fields only. First select your plan tier (single, sub+ spouse, sub+children, or family). Next edit the number of services you anticipate. The calculator will show you the estimated net out of pocket cost of the comparison plans.
Examples of the estimator comparing plan expenses for Single and Family plans. The yellow column with values indicates the estimated number of services sought, including urgent care visits, labs, and doctors visits.
- 2023-2024 Rates for WFA Hires Prior to July 1, 2022 & CSEA
- 2023-2024 Rates for WFA Hired on or after July 1, 2022
- 2023-2024 Dental Rates (All WFA/CSEA)
Health Insurance Information
- HSA FAQs
- Healthy Blue with Copays 15/25/30 WFA
- Healthy Blue with Copays 25/30/40 CSEA
- Signature HDHP $1500/$3000
- Signature HDHP $5500/$11000
- Dental Blue Options
- Telemedicine Services
Life Insurance Information