Data Privacy & Annual Notifications
Williamson Central School District values the protection of private information of individuals in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
The New York State Education Department requires school districts to comply with Education Law § 2-d and the Family Educational Rights Privacy Act (FERPA). These laws give you the right to information about how the Williamson Central School District is safeguarding staff and student data.
- Read about our approved digital content
- Review our Student Records Policy (FERPA)
- Read our Parent Bill of Rights
- Review our Protection of Pupil Rights (PPRA)
- Fill out our Unauthorized Release/Data Security Incident Form
- Read our Annual Notifications
- Read our notification on Release of Directory Information
- Read our WCSD Software List
If at any time district officials learn that student and/or teacher/principal data has been compromised, parents and guardians will be notified and the data breach will be reported to the New York State Education Department.
For more information, please reach out to the District's Data Protection Officer, Rachel Liberatore, at email@example.com.