Due April 17, 2023 by 5:00 pm
Petitions to nominate candidates for a seat on the Williamson Central School District Board of Education are now available in the District Office, 4184 Miller Street, Williamson, NY. Petitions and candidate information may be picked up in the office between 8:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M. Petitions must be filed no later than Monday, April 17, 2023 at 5:00 P.M.
Board of Education members must meet the following qualifications:
- Citizen of the United States
- Eighteen (18) year of age
- Able to read and write
- Residency in the Williamson Central School District for at least one (1) year prior to the election
- Cannot be an employee of the Williamson Central School District
The following vacancies are to be filled in the upcoming election:
(1) Three year term currently held by Mrs. Angela DeFisher
(1) Three year term currently held by Mr. Geoffrey Governor
More information can be found on our website https://www.williamsoncentral.org.